How to Measure T-Shirts
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR SHIRT TO GET THE RIGHT FIT:
Please note: this applies to shirts that require chest measurements.
- Choose one of your best-fitting tee’s.
- Lay it onto a flat surface, smooth out all the wrinkles.
- Now using a cloth tape measure
- See Body Length picture.
- 1st measure the shirt length by placing the end of your cloth tape measure at the top beside your shirt’s collar.
- Pull the measuring tape to the end/edge of the shirt. Now you have your length.
- Chest: Placing the end of the tape measure under your sleeves and measure across to the other sleeve.
- Now you have your chest width.
- Compare your measurements to our size chart and pick the size that fits best.
- THANK YOU!!! :0)